Pages

Quilting Gallery Logo

Saturday, April 27, 2013

To Boston with Love Block Information

To Boston With Love

Just a quick  post this morning.
We are in the middle of spring cleaning 
here on the Smith ranch,
so that leaves little time for anything else right now.

If you haven't heard about how to give back by making a
flag to show love for Boston, click
for details.

One thing to note:
THE DEADLINE IS NOW MAY 21ST
to have them at your designated place.

You can read about the reason for moving up the due date
on Amy Friend's blog 

And in case you're wondering,
I am going to send mine to Amy.

Now back to cleaning.
I have so much sewing to get done,
but the broom is calling my name!

Wish me luck!
xoxo

3 comments:

Melissa P said...

Happy cleaning!

Shay said...

Cleaning is over rated. Go straight to the sewing!

Mama Pea said...

I agree with Shay. But if you must, do yours, then come to my house! I finished my flag for Boston!