Pages

Quilting Gallery Logo

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Mouthy but Nice!

Did the title get your attention?

hee hee

I wanted to do a quick post
showing you what I've been working on.

I've been stalking someone over the past couple weeks,
but not in a weird, "I'm watching your every move" kind of way.
It's more like,
"let me make sure I get this right so you love it" kind of way.

I'm in the Mouthy Stitches 2 swap.
We're making totes for this round, which I think is great.
A quilter/crafter can never have too many totes!

It's a secret swap, so my partner doesn't know who I am.
(I love being sneaky like that)

Here's what I've come up with so far.
This is going to be the back.
(Some Patrick Lose Fizz  - I LOVE his stuff - and a nice white fabric)


And now....the front.

The little fishy could possibly be covering up a name.
We were to make a key fob to go with the tote.
I used some of my Heather Ross fish fabric
(I love those fishy's in a bag!)
which is an out of print line now.
I'm so glad I had a few fish to share!

So here's a close up of the key fob.

I'm thinking my partner might like the fish,
but we will see!

So that's the skinny folks.
I've been held captive in my sewing room.
But it's OK.
They treat me well here.

Have a good one!
xoxo
Cindy



6 comments:

Liz DandeliondD said...

Cindy this is the most perfectly amazing bag I have ever seen.
I am keeping my fingers crossed that it's for me and that fishy is hiding my name under there.
xxxx

Amy DeCesare said...

Wow! This is going to be awesome! The little fish fob is sweet, too.

Linda Coleman said...

love the front of the bag Cindy, colours, pattern, stitching, am so envious of your partner

Shay said...

Your swap partner is going to LOVE this ...that bunting is gorgeous.

Mama Pea said...

Oh. My. Gosh. This is awesome! I love everything about the bag. That Patrick Lose fabric is awesome, and the front....well....wow! I saw your keychain on Flickr and loved it! Your partner is going to love this!

linda said...

love the almost bag Cindy waiting to see it finished !!!