Pages

Quilting Gallery Logo

Friday, July 13, 2012

A Must Read!

Handmade by Heidi

Hey all!

Friday Night Sew-In is tonight!
Head on over to Heidi's blog and sign up!

I cannot BELIEVE I am actually going to have a chance
to sit down and sew tonight.
I hope my sewing machine behaves.
She may be a little pissy with me
since I haven't spent time with her in so long.
But like any woman,
she'll get over it
and start to purr like a kitten.

So here's a couple things coming up.
If you haven't heard yet,
Amy of
is hosting a pretty cool contest called


I think I'm going to give it a whirl
and I think you should too!
So head on over to Amy's blog
and read all the details.

And another thing,
make sure to tune in Saturday.
I was contacted by GenQ
to do a giveaway of their first issue!
I might have a couple of those little gold mine's to give away
Maybe....
Could be....
Possibly....
Really!
I do!


Happy Friday to you all!
Until tomorrow!

XOXO
Cindy

1 comment:

Cindy Sharp said...

I bought a copy of Gen Q a couple of weeks ago. Loved it.