Pages

Quilting Gallery Logo

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Modern Christmas Table Runner Swap

Hey there!
Just had to take a quick moment
to post my latest project.
I participated in the Modern Christmas Table Runner Swap on Flickr
hosted by Susan.
You can check out her awesome blog
here.
I am so loving this table runner
and I hope my partner does too!
It's shipping today,
so I'll keep my fingers crossed that
my partner will love it as much as I do.
I'm going to include some chocolate as well,
cause a quilter cannot be without chocolate
(right, Shay?)
LOL
And I think I'm going to make a few
of these ornaments for myself too.
Cause...you know...
they're cute.
:o)

And don't forget to enter the giveaway in the last post!
It's a VERY sweet package and I don't
want you to miss out!

Hope you're getting a lot of your holiday sewing done!

XOXO
Cindy


4 comments:

linda said...

just see this on flickr thought i would pop over to see you wow how lovely is your runner the ornaments are sooo cute too love the bird .....i have got some blue santa fabric that is smaller than yours might give it a whirle !!!

Shay said...

It looks gorgeous Cindy ! Im sure your swap partner will be delighted.

Matching all those points would have driven me mad ...

Chocolate is the often forgotten 6th food group. And just to give you the heads up there is no holiday sewing been done here !

Linda Coleman said...

love the ornaments Cindy, too cute

linda said...

had a look at the santa fabric he is way too small to do .............but i might do something with it !!